De-risking programmes, up-skilling Internal Audit teams to manage the big risks and issues organisations face
- A co-sourcing, knowledge transfer approach quickly brings internal audit teams up to speed on managing complex IT type programmes.
- The skills acquired means the IA teams are self sufficient going forward
- Competent IA teams challenge to ensure the risks are being well managed
- easyJet, Vocalink, Vodafone, Centrica, EoN, Prudential, Eircom, AXA Tech, Visa
Value to Enterprise:-
- Avoiding additional programme costs – assurance not rescue; they recognise the risks rather than letting things fail. You get on time/budget/quality/delivery of programmes
- Their experience means that you get solutions and not just problem identification.
- Collaborative, working with you and sharing their knowledge. They want you to learn and up-skill from the experience so that you are not forever reliant on consultants
USP:- A specialist project assurance and resourcing company that uses a combination of skills, experience, and a unique ‘project intelligence’ methodology to help organisations successfully deliver complex projects on time, to budget, and realise the expected benefits