Forecasting ‘Corporate’ Human Risk – Identifying those that will put themselves, their colleagues, your customers or your organisation at risk
- Increased Efficiency – identify where resource is needed to remove risk and improve performance.
- Reduced Risk – by identifying which employees are likely to make the wrong decisions.
- Ensure Compliance – avoid losses, fines or prosecution by identifying which specific areas of your organisation are unknowingly operating at risk
- Speed of delivery – start to finish in less than 4 week
- A customer list is available by request and includes a rail operator, oil company and insurance
Value to Enterprise:-
- Improve customer compliance
- Reduce customer risks and threats
- Reduce costs and increase efficiencies
USP: Assessment modules built by occupational psychologists incorporate a unique confidence measure to accurately pinpoint where risks exist and/or employee training is requireD