Protecting your business, brand and intellectual property from cyber attacks. Stops malware in its tracks.
- Prevents reputational damage, e.g. defacement of web-sites or loss of intellectual property removing clean-up costs
- Uniquely suitable for the protection of low power, mobile and embedded platforms, as well as traditional servers, workstations and laptops providing robust IT security across the enterprise
- Swiss Military, Epson, MTR Hong Kong, EuroTunnel, a global pharmaceuticals company and a UK telecoms company
Value to Enterprise:-
- Protects safety-critical systems, SCADA systems, legacy servers and sensitive intellectual property
- Saves on clean-up costs. Stops anything malicious getting onto the disk in the first place
- Works alongside your existing anti-virus solutions as part of a defence in depth security strategy
USP: Analogous to putting a steel ring around your computers storage, no executable gets written to your computer disks without administrator or security policy permission. Completely different to conventional anti-malware solutions that rely on internet access and signature updates. Its small footprint, low power requirements and miniscule performance hit make it ideal for netbook devices and reducing data centre power costs.