Safety and assurance case development – Running a transformation programme this modern approach develops, manages and communicates your risk management strategy. The one thing you can’t outsource is risk
- Develops trust and understanding of your systems which means they highlight the risks of getting it wrong and the benefits of getting it right – the intellectual capital
- Releasing the system knowledge locked in people’s heads or buried in documents means the organisation benefits from the re-use of corporate knowledge
- VocaLink/BACS, UK MOD (100’s of safety cases developed), BNFL, EDF, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), Aerospatiale, European Space Agency (ESA), Astrium, and many others
Value to Enterprise:-
- Brings a higher level of project or programme assurance. Demonstrates a clear and robust argument that the system(s) present an acceptable level of risk at the go live point
- Demonstrates compliance with applicable legislation and industry specific regulations
- Looks at and advises on whether the analysis done during product development, product testing etc is sufficient.
USP:- Specialists in safety and assurance of software-based systems and devices with over 25 years of experience across the nuclear, rail, aviation and defence industries. With best practice built up through academia they provide thought leadership and guidance to Government and regulatory bodies.