Remove all license wastage from desktop estates – exploiting SaaS through software rental
- Visibility, all SaaS used internally (or by customers) will be managed and tracked by one system.
- All SaaS will be tracked and any unused services may be turned off or reallocated to save costs.
- Costs are tracked and reported down to costs centre level to ensure ownership by budget holders
- Roche Pharmaceuticals, Carpetright, various public bodies and LSP’s
- RBS-Natwest – they are the engine behind Smarta Business Builder for SMB customers
Value to Enterprise:-
- Virtually any commercially available software application can be hosted alongside Microsoft in your own cloud(s), in your own data centres on a pay per use basis.
- Discover how many copies of software are installed, how many of them are used and compare with how many you are paying for.
USP:- An aggregated software SaaS model with no need to invest in upfront hefty license fees and with unique management portal gives full visibility into the desktop estate allowing organisations to pay only for what they use.