Corporate solutions broking
Founded in 1989, the Youd Andrews innovation awareness programme enables UK based enterprise organisations to access innovative business solutions who typically struggle with their approach into the corporate world.
You can view us as an ‘introducer’ of innovation – bringing awareness of innovation. At any one time there are around 30+ clients in the Youd Andrews portfolio whom we would consider to have a uniqueness in their propositions, designed to deliver business value in terms of cost savings, business efficiency/productivity improvement, competitive advantage or risk reduction.
Through our personal introductions we provide a window into innovation. This vision enables you to both assess ‘blue sky’ thinking and observe how practical, market-ready innovative solutions can maximise your existing capabilities. These introductory processes deliver added-value to your business without the need to be submersed in technical detail.
- HMRC – Provided a client solution that ensured the optimum performance of on-line tax filing systems even at peak filing times.
- British Gas – Delivered a risk assessment solution tailored for field-based engineers that reduced the risk of an individual making a wrong and potentially fatal decision and assisted in maximising their performance.
- Ministry of Justice – Implemented an automated business process management system that reduced costs in a request for change process.
- UK Government Security Agency – A niche consultancy was used to ensure success in retaining knowledge and exploiting knowledge management through enterprise social networking platforms.
- A major Financial Services organisation – A program to improve the quality of service delivery that rapidly expanded into further change improvement initiatives.
- A leading insurance services provider – Reduced potential spend by nearly 50% on a new infrastructure programme; and reduced costs in back office process through automation.
- National Grid – Provided an environment whereby localised ‘innovation’ can be industrialised.
We are recognised among the System Integrator (SI) community as a partner that brings a valued source of innovation and provides them with key differentiators in their customer negotiations. Suppliers such as Atos, CMG, Microsoft, IBM and Capgemini have all helped customers, introduced by YA, with solutions.
We are continually working on innovation awareness campaigns with the likes of the UK Cabinet Office helping to promote Government working with SMEs.
In the private sector we list such organisations as Ageas, ASOS, Atkins, BAE Systems, British Gas, Endsleigh Insurance, HSBC, Norman Hay, Scotia Gas Networks, Virgin Media, Vodafone and Zurich Financial Services as companies that we have worked with successfully over recent years.
- We have a large network of senior contacts across public and private sector from which to draw out opportunities and instigate ideas to do things better, faster and more cost effectively.
- A compelling portfolio of innovative propositions.
- A track record of success in people development programs.
- Many successful client deployments.
For more information, please email Don Youd at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1494 418081 or +44 (0) 7836 580062 during UK office hours.