Fast track your sales cycle by targeted appointments with this ‘door opening’ proposition that reduces your time to decision.
Context – The summary
Welcome to YA CSB, a Sales Consultancy specialising in ‘C’ Level interaction. At the heart of our organisation is a network of Senior Executives who will share their business and cultural experiences with you, our customer.
Capability – The detail
We use their experience in two ways:
1. FTSE 500 – Testing their appetite for innovation
We use our network to gain access to first-hand knowledge of the challenges facing Business Decision Makers in UK FTSE 500/UK Government organisations and to test their appetite for new ideas within their current change programmes. Once identified, we can match our portfolio of innovative clients to their needs.
We do this by meeting with key Decision Makers within the target organisation to understand the various business challenges they are facing. During the conversation, we can judge whether they have an appetite to investigate how unique value propositions can help deliver their growth strategies whilst saving them time and money.
It is our ability to understand business issues within the FTSE organisations and then work out which of our innovative clients has a proposition that is worthy of being introduced to them, that provides the real value to SME’s.
2. Niche or innovative organisation seeking ‘C’ level business meetings
If you are a niche or innovative organisation striving to secure an opportunity to engage in the FTSE/UK Government world – where your proposition can be given the serious consideration it deserves – YA CSB is your organisation’s fast track to the decision makers.
We have a series of propositions utilising our network that engage you at decision-maker level in your target customer and therefore reduce your sales cycle management, marketing and public relations spend. In percentage terms and compared to other marketing processes, our services can be instrumental in opening up opportunities to you in the short term by taking you straight to where you need to be as previously qualified by us.
Based upon our continued interaction with Senior Executives (CXOs) and upon recent research with European CXOs we are confident that:
- CxOs buy from people who inspire confidence and trust. Does your sales team do this for your company?
- You will hardly ever sell to CxOs but they will buy what they perceive to be the best solution for their current business need. Do your sales people challenge CXOs’ current thinking?
- They form opinions about a person in the first few minutes. How impressive is your sales team at representing your compelling ‘value proposition’?
We can help you to:
- Open doors by using our network of CXOs and using our experienced consultants to identify organisations that are thinking about business issues that can be matched by your services.
- Meet the target customer face-to-face and present an initial high-level overview of your value proposition with meetings that will only be arranged where we consider both sides can benefit. Prior to this meeting we will meet and review the messages that you are about to use to test for a reaction by the network.
- Maximise the sales cycles we have started with you to see where we can add further value, especially with regards to leveraging the CXO relationships.
- Manage your sales processes with you so that your team develops over time to become self-sufficient.
Unlike other vendors, we start by ‘standing in the shoes of the customer’, i.e. sitting on the other side of the desk and, by using our large network of European Senior Executives, quickly establishing what they look for in business with organisations like yours.
Please note that this is a ‘Qualified Business Meeting’ service (we have previously met and qualified that the prospect is interested to hear how you can add value to their objectives). It is NOT a tele-sales lead generation programme conducted by email or telephone.
This is a programme during which we are fully committed to helping you to achieve your business objectives. You reward us for our involvement through a combination of a fee and commission on deals we have jointly been involved in.
In summary, you will:
- Be introduced to decision makers in your target customer to quickly identify qualified activity.
- Work with sales experts that really understand your business goals.
- Learn how to apply effective sales strategies from our business reviews.
- Have intelligent insights to your targets via our network which should stop you chasing “no hopers”.
- Maximise your prime selling time and resources by outsourcing all or some sales management disciplines to us.
- Have 90% of something rather than 100% of nothing – “fail to prepare – prepare to fail”.
Credentials – Our references
The best way for you to understand the value we bring to our clients is to talk with our existing clients. Just ask and we will arrange for you to take a reference call as to the value we bring our Clients using the network as described.
Call Don Youd on +44 (0)1494 418081 or +44 (0)7836 580 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.