- Does your target market understand why your solutions add value to their business?
- Is your messaging easy to understand and memorable?
- Do you make an impact, such that customers remember your value proposition sufficiently, to keep them coming back to you, instead of ringing the competition?
If the answer is no, please read on to see how YA CSB can help you sell your value.
Context – The Background
Generally, your company’s offerings are a solution waiting for a problem to be identified; within your target account. You have the advantage in that you know the value that you can bring to a customer but the customer does not. You may therefore have to provoke them into thinking about a problem (that they have not yet perceived to be a problem) and then persuade them of the benefits of fixing such a problem, before you can finally propose a finite solution to them.
The key steps facing you in creating Value Propositions for your clients are:
- Stand in the shoes of your customer, what is driving/constraining them to-day.
- Creating value propositions unique to each customer and the person you are meeting.
- Building off your unique selling points and references (Success Stories).
- Building the messages, using passion and creating the appetite for your customer to engage with you.
- As sales people, you must think about and identify the ‘big picture’ first, rather than trying to sell from a ‘menu’ of offerings.
Now look at what problems or opportunities your customer faces and what will happen if they do not address the challenge. The implication of doing nothing can often be millions of $£€ in costs. In summary, a value proposition describes and evaluates the experience your customer has when they receive your organisation’s service or offer. It is not a description of what you do or a fabulous list of boring company facts.
The way forward
YA CSB have the experience to help you create compelling Value Propositions for your clients. You will have real business interactions with real Senior Executives (CxOs) to create your value proposition and build confidence to apply it in their own target accounts.
The event generates an environment to test your value proposition and further develop it based on the CxOs feedback. If you ever wanted to see multiple CxO’s react to your present value proposition, then this is the event for you.
Once you have tested your proposition with multiple CxOs, received their feedback and reworked your proposition, you now get the option (additional cost) to re-present to the CxOs as a single ‘board’ of multiple CxOs.
Credentials – Our success stories
All of our current clients will provide a reference (assuming you are not competitive) to the value of real CxO interactions and feedback. Please ask and we will arrange a phone call for you.
For more information or how to personalise this programme to your business’ needs, please email Don Youd at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)1494 418081 or +44 (0) 7836 580062 during UK office hours.